Monday, December 12, 2011

Better late then never!


I sort of missed my Peanut's birthday tribute the other day, when I wrote about my "revelation" So to make it up. I just want to post the lyrics to a song, I have been singing to her since birth! This one is for you Peanut. I love you so much, and my world would be dull and boring without you. Even though you are "spirited" you are one of the greatest things to happen to me, and you brought our family together, making us a true family. I am proud to say, that you are my daughter! You are strong, kind, loving, sweet, smart, funny, and beautiful. I love you baby!


Angel, by Jack Johnson
"I've got an angel, she doesn't where any wings.
She wears a heart that could melt my own,
she wears a smile that could make me want to sing!
She gives me presents with her presence alone.
She gives me everything I could wish for,
she gives kisses on the lips just for coming home.
She can make angels. I've seen it with my own eyes!
But you got to be careful when you got good love,
cause then angels will just keep on multiplying!
But your so busy changing the world.
Just one smile and you could change all of mine!
We share the same soul! Oh, oh,oh, oh.
We share the same soul. Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Share the same soul! Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh"

I love you Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment